Teresa H. Dooley
Teresa H. Dooley received her bachelor’s degree in Economics, with a minor in Business Administration, from Longwood University in 2003. Upon graduation, she was an insurance adjuster handling inland marine, commercial auto liability, commercial generally liability, and commercial property claims.
After obtaining her law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2013, she was admitted to the New York and New Jersey bars, as well as the Federal Courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
- Longwood University
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
Transportation – Inland, Aviation, Maritime and Admiralty; Marine Insurance Litigation; Inland Marine Insurance Litigation; Warehousing; Self-Storage; Builders Risk; First and Third Party Insurance; and Personal Injury Claims.
- New York (2014)
- New Jersey (2013)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Hartford Fire Ins. Co. v. Maersk Line, 2019 WL 4450639 (S.D.N.Y. Sept. 17, 2019)
- Sompo Japan Ins. Co. of Am. v. B&H Freight, Inc., 177 F. Supp. 3d 1084 (N.D. Ill. 2016)